Homepage



The George Hotel

Closed January 2012 - Reopened May 2012

Number 1 on 1757 map

Norfolk Pubs

Website

George Hotel

William Eastoe was Licensee 1896-1913 (8)

Kelly's 1883 entry - Keeler, Charles, George Inn, Market place

East Dereham, The George Hotel c1965, Norfolk.  (Neg. D25030)  © Copyright The Francis Frith Collection 2005. http://www.francisfrith.com
Reproduced courtesy of The Francis Frith Collection.


George Hotel 2004

Homepage